U5 E53 E53 E43 R68 R69 Goldberg Editor Publication Date: The work focuses on LGBTQ issues and identity primarily through the lenses of psychology, human development and sociology, emphasizing queer, feminist and ecological perspectives. W Each article is an authoritative guide to the current scholarship, written and reviewed by academic experts, with original commentary and annotations.
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Studies: Electronic and Print Reference Books
Handbooks Gender by Renee C. Rainer, Yvonne.
- ISBN 13: 9780415306515.
- Background Information - Subject Guide ~ Women's and Gender Studies - Guides at Hamilton College!
- Bondage Hotel?
- EQUAL RIGHTS & FAIR TREATMENT?
- UN Free & Equal | THE HISTORY OF THE RIGHT TO LOVE (IF YOU’RE GAY).
- If You Liked School, Youll Love Work... (Storycuts).
- Routledge International Encyclopedia of Queer Culture | Semantic Scholar.
Urban Bush Woman. African Queer Studies. Butler, Judith. Psychoanalysis and Academic Scholarship. Scholarship and Academic Study. Sedgwick, Eve. Theory and Theorists. Africa, South of the Sahara: Filmmaking.
Basic Reference Volumes - LGBT Studies - SJSU Research Guides at San José State University Library
Amateur porn. Brocko, Lino.
Caven, Ingrid. Chinese Underground Filmmaking. Cuba, filmmaking. Film festivals: Hong Kong. United Kingdom.
Independent and documentary filmmaking. Depathologizing of Homosexuality. Electroshock Therapy. Kinsey Report.
The; Pharmaceutical Companies. Falwell, Jerry. Fanon, Frantz. Helms, Jesse. McCarthy, Joseph.
Whitehouse, Mary. Internet Fan sites. Internet: Politics and activism. Internet Providers, Gay. VNS Matrix. Acker, Kathy. Black glbtq filmmaking. Brazil, Literature. Germany, Literature. Genet, Jean.
New Zealand Literature. Rich, Adrienne. Woolf, Virginia. Jagger, Mick and the Rolling Stones. Pet Shop Boys.
- ISBN 13: 9780415569668.
- Recommended For You.
- Freely available?
- THE ROUTLEDGE INTERNATIONAL ENCYCLOPEDIA OF QUEER CULTURE - ProQuest.
- Dictionaries & Encyclopedias - Gender Studies - Research Guides at Queen's University.